New Metal Project (preview) New Metal Project (preview)

****in Awesome bro

This is a fantastic start IMO. You're damn right about those harmonies. Get yourself some better pickups or recording equipment, a singer, lyrics for that matter and a band manager :) Keep rocking out, this is the shit!!!!

Foxycow responds:

yeah im currently using a les paul into a shitty Line ^ spider 2 because it gets me the best quality without spending any more money haha...thanks for the review man

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

sweet jesus

I threw this shit into Acid and looped the hell out of it so I could have 8 minutes of pure awesomeness....does it make me crazy? maybe, but this is the shit!

Jumpin Space_[Mastered] Jumpin Space_[Mastered]

awesome!

I notice you had some great low end shit in there... like 20hz-80hz or something...together with that panning it came out pro dude, the first song on NG to actually have a bass beat that goes as low as my headphones can! again, well balanced and amazing, tho sometimes the mid-high sounded like they had some interference but that could be call an effect rather than defect depending on what you were going for, keep it up!

Ethalyn responds:

thanks man=) and ye thats the sound i was going for=D glad you notice those things!:D