New Metal Project (preview) New Metal Project (preview)

****in Awesome bro

This is a fantastic start IMO. You're damn right about those harmonies. Get yourself some better pickups or recording equipment, a singer, lyrics for that matter and a band manager :) Keep rocking out, this is the shit!!!!

Foxycow responds:

yeah im currently using a les paul into a shitty Line ^ spider 2 because it gets me the best quality without spending any more money haha...thanks for the review man

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

sweet jesus

I threw this shit into Acid and looped the hell out of it so I could have 8 minutes of pure awesomeness....does it make me crazy? maybe, but this is the shit!

Jumpin Space_[Mastered] Jumpin Space_[Mastered]

awesome!

I notice you had some great low end shit in there... like 20hz-80hz or something...together with that panning it came out pro dude, the first song on NG to actually have a bass beat that goes as low as my headphones can! again, well balanced and amazing, tho sometimes the mid-high sounded like they had some interference but that could be call an effect rather than defect depending on what you were going for, keep it up!

Ethalyn responds:

thanks man=) and ye thats the sound i was going for=D glad you notice those things!:D

Riot Ignition - Call me Home Riot Ignition - Call me Home

coolz

static makes it sound like you maxed out on the guitar in the beggining, i guess while you were recording. Tis good, could use a lil something else tho...dunno...like the dude below said...

Grinding Death Grinding Death

Brutaly Epic except...

The drums are miss-EQ'ed or otherwise get lost in the mid-range sorta making it flat, but I loved it 9/10 5/5

CWN responds:

I'm working on it -_-

Star Wars: Cantina (of Fear!) Star Wars: Cantina (of Fear!)

dwnloaded it, ja good good

I like it except it sounds like you uber-compressed or miss-EQ'ed your guitars which is unfortunate cuz it would have fit much better together, instead of the drums feeling like they are the main actor and the guitars as support, but w/e 9/10 and 5/5

SeamlessR - Hellstorm SeamlessR - Hellstorm

Good, really good...

I thought this was def. put together well and enjoy it I did. I think this is quality and you got some real talent: True progression that many lack for this type of music, It stays interesting throughout most of the clip. My only complaint and you might already know this, but when you have many elements using the same ranges you have to balance each element such that feeling isn't lost when the space has been congested. Again, It was good, really good

the last of the mohicans(edit) the last of the mohicans(edit)

Spot on

I don't know if I can give you a fair review as I am very partial to this song and the melody will always be beautiful. I always wish I had transposed this and turned it into something akin to what you are doing. I think you did a great job. Sometimes the pads seemed too mechanical or generated, and in ambience (which I think you are generally shooting for), I like things to be a little natural, little less harsh; but that is just me, and again, I love this. It seems at times that there is a note that is off at a constant interval in the song 0:45, 1:03, 1:21, etc. but it does what you said it would, and it is relaxing. Thanks for making this

Hotplurplegnome responds:

i used no pads only string but i think i know where your going..
thanks for an incredible review this makes producing way more fun!
oh and those intervals are actually the attack of the choir synth i use